Thursday, December 29, 2011

Bedlam Deck

This is one of the decks i've been gathering cards for in the last few months.  I've always had an interest in Bedlam.  Innistrad's vampires reignited the concept (even if they later were cut).  Like the Shadow Deck, I can't block (if things are working) and I have lots of defenses.  Unlike the Shadow Deck, it's two colors, my creatures can get bigger, and no one can block (if things are working at all).

this list is tentative, as I haven't played it.  i foresee it being a mid-to-late-game winner.

Bedlam Deck
60 Card Format
Red, White

4 Bedlam
4 Order/Chaos
3 Curse of Stalked Prey

4 Blinding Angel
4 Windborn Muse
2 Falkenrath Marauder
2 Slith Ascendant

4 Magus of the Moat
3 Worship

2 Enlightened Tutor
2 Argivian Find
2 Tithe
2 Armillary Sphere
4 Traveler's Amulet


LANDS

2 Ice Floe
2 Maze of Ith
1 Kor Haven
Mountains
Plains
Multicolor Lands

No comments: