Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Su-Chi Deck


Years ago, I built a black/artifact deck on the cheap.  The basic premise was Su-Chi + Culling the Weak = Big Mana.  Spirit of the Night, Baron Sengir, Patron of the Nezumi... I used whatever I had at the time.  It was a hit or miss deck, as it required having  1.  something to sacrifice  2.  something to sacrifice it to, and 3.  something to do with the mana.

I have rebuilt the deck, now also including white, for more synergy.  Big creatures now (mostly) bring my sacrificial creatures back or do something mean when one of my creatures dies.  A bad shuffle can still result in a failure of the 1+2=3 premise, but it's better now than it was before.  Deck list:

Su-Chi Deck
60-Card Format
Black, Whtie

4 Myr Moonvessel
4 Cathodion
4 Su-Chi
2 Priest of Gix

4 Ashnod's Altar
4 Soldevi Adnate
4 Priest of Yawgmoth

4 Butcher of Malakir
4 Bringer of the Wite Dawn
2 Repear from the Abyss
1 Shoeldred, Whispering One
1 Reya Dawnbringer
2 Angel of Despair

LANDS

1 Phyrexian Tower
Multicolor Lands
Plains
Swamps

No comments: